Pieces of Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play site set after the events of Treasure Island

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Navigation
Seascape
Welcome to Pieces of Eight! We are a nautical/piratical rp set after the events of the book Treasure Island. However we do welcome those that haven't read the books as we're not "canon-only" and welcome pirates, aristocrats, and navymen of all shapes and kinds!

Rules
Introduction Model
Taken Characters & Their Faces
Wanted Characters
Crews
Staff

Calypso
Captain
(Founder)
Catherine Ellwood

Blue Canary
Quartermaster
(Second-In-Command)
William Dixton

John
Boatswain
(Admin)
John Chamberlain

McKenzie
Ship's Doctor
(Admin)
Eli Jewell
Latest topics
» Rum and Mutiny // Open
Our Advert EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm by Amelia Hawkins

» Not Your Typical Wench // John O'Malley
Our Advert EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:03 am by John O'Malley

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Our Advert EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:50 pm by Catherine Ellwood

» Phillipe D'Orleans
Our Advert EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am by William Dixton

» When you are evil
Our Advert EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:00 am by Phillipe D'Orleans

» Rule Britannia
Our Advert EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm by John Chamberlain

» A Pirate's lass
Our Advert EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am by John O'Malley

» Revenge! // Catherine, Jack, Bloody Mary Crew
Our Advert EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 am by William Dixton

» Just A Little Late // Carolina
Our Advert EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 pm by Carolina of Locksley

OOC Chatbox
Affiliates
Our Advert Button10

Our Advert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherine Ellwood
Admin
Catherine Ellwood

Our Advert Empty
PostSubject: Our Advert   Our Advert EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Code for Forumotion and Proboards:
Code:
[center][url=http://pieces-of-eight.rpg-board.net/[/url][img]http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/17/13/53/41/aislin11.jpg[/img][/url]

[i]They're out to get you. To capture you and make you spellbound. Howling and prowling. You're shivering, quivering, spellbound.[/i]

[i]You cannot run, and you cannot hide. You gotta face it honey - things go bump in the night. Where ever you run, and where ever you hide - you gotta face it honey, things go bump, bump, bump in the night...[/i][/center]

The town of Aislin, England has never been 'normal'. A port-side town, it receives daily visitors who are as varied as the lands they tell tales of. And not all of these visitors are human, either. Neither, for that matter, are all of the locals. Werewolves, vampires, witches - these creatures of the night live here too. And humans aren't the only ones roaming these seas either. Mermaids and sirens swim these oceans, stirring up mischief and fun.

We are a no word-count site open to roleplayers of all experience. We accept anything from pirates to aristocrats and everything in between! We accept various canons as well, such as characters from the Pirates movies and characters from Victorian-era shows/movies.

Welcome to Aislin, we hope you enjoy your stay. And please do watch your back - you never know who might be eyeing you up for their next meal.

Code for Jcink and InvisionFree:
Code:
[align=center][url=http://pieces-of-eight.rpg-board.net/[/url][img]http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/17/13/53/41/aislin11.jpg[/img][/url]

[i]They're out to get you. To capture you and make you spellbound. Howling and prowling. You're shivering, quivering, spellbound.[/i]

[i]You cannot run, and you cannot hide. You gotta face it honey - things go bump in the night. Where ever you run, and where ever you hide - you gotta face it honey, things go bump, bump, bump in the night...[/i][/align]

The town of Aislin, England has never been 'normal'. A port-side town, it receives daily visitors who are as varied as the lands they tell tales of. And not all of these visitors are human, either. Neither, for that matter, are all of the locals. Werewolves, vampires, witches - these creatures of the night live here too. And humans aren't the only ones roaming these seas either. Mermaids and sirens swim these oceans, stirring up mischief and fun.

We are a no word-count site open to roleplayers of all experience. We accept anything from pirates to aristocrats and everything in between! We accept various canons as well, such as characters from the Pirates movies and characters from Victorian-era shows/movies.

Welcome to Aislin, we hope you enjoy your stay. And please do watch your back - you never know who might be eyeing you up for their next meal.
Back to top Go down

Our Advert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pieces of Eight :: Out Of Character :: Advertising-
Jump to: